- The Bible is inspired by God as His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only one true God—revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ and that as God’s son, Jesus was both human and divine.
- God created humanity as good, but man willingly fell into sin bringing evil and death, both physically and spiritually.
- We believe salvation only comes through believing on the Lord Jesus Christ. That means you must accept the fact that you are a sinner, that as a sinner you owe the sin penalty, and that you believe and trust that Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the penalty that you owe for your sin.
- God supernaturally empowers us with gifts and abilities to make an eternal impact upon the world and be a genuine witness to others.
- God still moves in miraculous ways and is eager to touch our lives in times of need.
- Jesus will return to fulfill the promises of God’s Word and take His rightful place as the Lord of heaven and earth.
The Assemblies of God is a voluntary association of churches that have agreed upon Sixteen Fundamental Truths as a basis of fellowship and cooperation. Each local church is given the freedom to express those truths through its own leadership, programs and styles of ministry. Our Sixteen Fundamental Truths can be read at ag.org